May 14, 2020: The golf club is happy to announce that we will be opening Saturday, May 16. More protocols forthcoming but tee times are required to reduce clubhouse crowding - Kae Mantha
Originally designed by former hockey star and Member of Parliament, Moe Mantha, Sr. this 18 hole golf course is located in Sturgeon Falls, Ontario, right along the Sturgeon River. Since 1965 Laurentide Golf Club has been known for it's immaculate bentgrass greens and generous, rolling fairways of bluegrass. The beautiful Northern Ontario scenery is accompanied by a welcoming staff and dining lounge managed by Kae Mantha.
- Memberships & Public Green Fees
- Club, Pull & Power Cart Rentals
- Driving Range and Practice Green
- A/C Licensed Dining Lounge
- Refreshment Cart on weekends and special weekday events
- Lessons for beginners/intermediates from Ashley Mantha: July/August 2020 TBD
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Web site designed by Ashley Mantha © June 2008
To make your experience enjoyable and safe we are implementing the following (pdf and picture form available):
Laurentide Golf Club COVID-19 Guidelines